Have spent the weekend going over the engine mechanically checking every nut, bolt and washer. I have now done a full service on her, including:
New Drive Belt.
Coolant flush and new coolant added.
Old engine oil drained and new oil added.
Gearbox oil drained and new oil added.
New Diesel filter fitted.
New Oil filter fitted.
And have run for a full 45 mins going through the rev range concluding with 5 minutes at 90% throttle. I'm amazed at how quiet the engine is at almost full chat compared to idle although i think that has a lot to do with the floor of the workshop being a bit bouncy.
Other than that she is all packed away awaiting a new owner, so if you're interested or know of someone that's in the market for a new engine please get in touch.
I'm offering it in two options:
Option 1 (Engine and instrument panel only) as it stands on the crate (crate included) fully serviced ready to go with 1.5 hours on the clock! £3250.00.
Option 2 (Turnkey package) £4250.00 as above but also includes:
1) 55 Litre tank with sender and strap/feet kit.
2) 25 mm to 1.75 inch PSS shaft seal.
3) 1 metre long (tapered one end) by 25 mm diameter propeller shaft, inc. nut, key and pin.
4) R & D marine flexible coupling
5) R & D marine Steel split half coupling (powder-coated)
6) 80 mm x 80 mm x 750 mm long Steel angle engine bearers (powder coated)
7) Spare, belt, impeller and filters
8) 1.25 inch Raw water sea cock complete with bronze strainer and isolation valve.
9) Set of gauges including Engine volts, Engine temperature & Oil pressure.
10) Stern tube, fitted with unused cutlass bearing and new inboard fitting to suit PSS shaft seal.
11) Full set of manuals including spares & servicing guides.
Enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Video of Engine Running: here
Engine Photo Album: here
Engine Specification Sheet: here